RE: Allowing for Reflow: new technique and more implementations

From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 16:04:41 +0000
To: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>, Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>, public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
They look like good implementations, but watch out for little 'gotchas' where something disappears at higher zoom.

E.g.
-  on UX matters you can't get to the infographic. Minor, but we're a bunch of pedants.
- on BMW there's something odd with the 'find your BMW' list, not sure how that is supposed to work.

I couldn't spot anything from a quick look at Ethan's site, the BBC, or Boston globe.

-Alastair