Re: Problem with WAI Site

This style, placed at the last head element flushed out the problem:

body, body * {
  letter-spacing: 0.12em !important; /* catches width */
  word-spacing: 0.16em !important; /* catches width */
  line-spacing: 1.5em !important; /* catches height */
  }

Forgive me if I repeat the gitHub. It doesn't meet reflow so it is hard to
read.

Best, Wayne