Re: Comment on use of the word "essential" in exception for 1.4.11

Hi Glenda and all,

Just a side note.

Maybe simplify and change "A particular presentation of the graphical
is essential to the information being conveyed."

"A particular presentation of the graphic is essential to the
information being conveyed."

"graphical" is an adjective and typically describes a noun.

My 2 cents.

Kindest Regards,
Laura

--