From: Glenda Sims <glenda.sims@deque.com>
Date: Friday, 20 October 2017 at 15:53
To: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Cc: LVTF - low-vision-a11y <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Pop quiz

A is not enough
B is okay  (but this may be due to the surrounding clues giving in C)
C is best

A quiz like this would be cool in survey monkey...where I'm not seeing all 3 at the same time.  Because C is in my field of vision...I can use it to tell me what I should see in B and A.  Once my eyes understand "C"....I think my brain fills in gaps in A and B.

Make sense?

glenda sims  |   team a11y lead   |    deque.com<http://deque.com>    |    512.963.3773
web for everyone. web on everything. -  w3 goals

[IAAP International Association o]<http://www.accessibilityassociation.org/certification>