Re: To include or not include "A mechanism is available" language for the Adapting Text SC

Hi again,

You can get to the new comment form on the SC without wading through
all 140+ comments at:
https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/78#new_comment_field

The 2 proposals under consideration are at:
https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/78#issuecomment-289434649

Results so far:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Consensus_Tally_for_Adapting_Text_SC_Text

Kindest Regards,