Re: Add Font Family back to adaptation

For the sake of developers I would add a condition that the product of the
increases in letter spacing, word spacing /5, and font family change cannot
exceed 1.3.

Let L = 1+letter-spacing, W = 1 + word spacing and R = (family
size)/(average family size)
Then L*W*R <=1.3.

I have written the family size function. I have written the average family
size function. They are easy to internationalize. We will need
international experts to determine the sets for family size measurement. We
will also need experts in each language to determine a representative
family set. All the rest can be programmed.

This can be run like a validation site. Enter language and font family if
the ratio is > 1.2 the user cannot expect a usable substitution. If L*W*R >
1.3 the user cannot expect a usable substitution.

Wayne