Re: Display Resolution column in Adapting Text Testing Results spreadsheet (was Re: Screen size...resolution...zoom)

Hi Jonathan and all,

I updated the spreadsheet to use the word "viewport" and deleted the
resolution column. Thanks.

For testing with VIP PDF-Reader, we will probably need to find
measurement tools. Here are a couple:

A Ruler For Windows
http://www.arulerforwindows.com/

Free Ruler is a free screen ruler for Mac OS X.
http://www.pascal.com/software/freeruler/

Anyone have recommendations?

We also need more PDFs to test. Is there anything like Alexa for PDFs?

Thanks.

Kindest Regards,
Laura

--