Display Resolution column in Adapting Text Testing Results spreadsheet (was Re: Screen size...resolution...zoom)

Hi Alastair and Jon,

Does this mean that we can remove the "Display Resolution" column from
the Adapting Text Testing Results spreadsheet[1]? It is currently
column F. Or do we still need it?

I am running at 2560 x 1440 (Default resolution) on a 27 inch iMac and
was going to enter that in Column F for whatever I test.

Thanks.

Kindest Regards,
Laura

[1] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LRsAtLReBL6LnbvJQ4biQ1ER1fKbh8MDWnHqbsW7B1o/