Re: Popup SC need comments

I can go either way. To me, obscure means to cover up, which would make the
part covered invisible.
I thinks its ready to send to AG and let them beat on it...then the
smithing will begin in earnest.

Any other thoughts?
Discuss tomorrow and send to AG for survey for discussion on Tuesday.

Jim

voice 512.206.9315    fax: 512.206.9452 http://www.tsbvi.edu/