Re: Simplifying popup interference

Hi Steve, Jim, and all,

Here is another idea for rewording:

Except where determined by the user agent and not modified by the
author, popup content

1. Does not render any of its triggering content invisible.
2. Remains visible while pointer hover or focus is on the popup content.

Would we want to consider swapping out the word "pointer" to "cursor"
to be more generic and cover other types of cursors?

Thanks.

Kindest Regards,
Laura

--