From: John Foliot [mailto:john.foliot@deque.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 5:17 PM
To: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Cc: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>; Repsher, Stephen J <stephen.j.repsher@boeing.com>; lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>; Greg Lowney <gcl-0039@access-research.org>; public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>; w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: Re: Adapting Text Units: Spaces, paragraphs, and ems

Hi Laura,

I still have lingering concerns about measuring... how about this (very) minor edit:

1. line height (line spacing) to at least 1.5 times the font height.
2. spacing underneath paragraphs to at least 2 times the font height (2 lines).
3. letter spacing (tracking) to at least 0.12 times the font width.
4. word spacing to at least 0.16 times the font width.

...as being more precise and explicit.

Thoughts anyone?

JF