Re: Adapting Text Units: Spaces, paragraphs, and ems

I like it Laura!

Katie Haritos-Shea
703-371-5545

On Jul 12, 2017 2:51 PM, "Laura Carlson" <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi Steve and all,

To fit in Lisa's paragraph bullet, would this work for everyone?

1. line height (line spacing) to at least 1.5 times the font size.
2. Spacing between paragraphs to at least 2 times the font size (2 lines).
3. letter spacing (tracking) to at least 0.12 times the font size.
4. word spacing to at least 0.16 times the font size.

Thanks.

Kindest Regards,
Laura

--