Re: I solved the Adapting Text Problem

Hi Alastair and Wayne,

I think in the future we may likely have to change the values to
something like you are suggesting. I really appreciate your hard work.

But the time being can we please table that discussion to get what we
have out to the public for comment?

If possible, can  try to get the SC into the editor's draft before we
make changes to the values that will take weeks or months to explain
to everyone and come consensus on? We are running out of time.

Thank you for your consideration.

Kindest Regards,
Laura

--