Re: Adapting Text Units: Spaces, paragraphs, and ems

Hi Alastair,

On 7/12/17, Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com> wrote:
[snip]
> How about:
> “em: Equal to the computed value of the font-size property of the element on
> which it is used. When applied to letter and word spacing it is additional
> to the default space between letters and words.”

Thank you! That wording for the "em" definition is fine with me. Is
everyone else okay with that wording? Can anyone not live with it?

> Do we have a normal way of saying: This is the definition from elsewhere
> (e.g. CSS3) whilst quoting it?

I don't know. Perhaps Micheal Cooper will know. Micheal?

Thank you!

Kindest Regards,
Laura

--