Re: Combine 79, 78, and 74 SCs? (was Re: Mechanism Disclaimer)

I've moved 74 and 79 to the OBE sheet and updated the current proposed
language under 78 on the spreadsheet tinyurl.com/jmo9st4 understanding that
its all a work in progress. I've also updated, that I think it passes all
the acceptance requirements for SCs.  We need a short handle for the merged
SC.  Here are some possibilities:

- Visual Presentation
- User Presentation
- Customizable
- User Customizable
- Flexible Presentation
- Presentation Flexible
- any others?

Note: Some dictionaries don't recognize customizable, others do.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902