Re: Combine 79, 78, and 74 SCs? (was Re: Mechanism Disclaimer)

​>In my draft re-write, I think there is a clearer demarcation between what
the author needs to do (create modify-able CSS styles) and what the
end-user needs to do (make personalization choices).​

​I think w​
e would need to replace CSS with something more generic, to be technology
agnostic, even though we really might mean "CSS".
​ How about this attempt to combine 74, 78, 79.​

​   "​
The content does not interfere with the user agents ability to allow the
user to change foreground and background colors, font family
​, ​
or the spacing between characters, words, lines, or paragraphs
​."​

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*