From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Sent: 17 January 2017 21:11
To: Alastair Campbell
Cc: public-low-vision-a11y-tf
Subject: Re: user-adaptation SCs

Hi Alastair and all,

I think combining Reflow, font-family, spacing,  text-color and COGA's
Visual presentation SC into one user-adaptation SC a good idea. We may
have discussed that before. I know Wayne had recently mentioned a
union model. At one point Patrick even mentioned in the Spacing GitHub
Issue to generalized and combine saying:

"...why not generalise the SC so that all sorts of presentational
attributes (beyond just spacing) can be changed using user styles or
similar?..."

Kindest Regards,
Laura

--