Re: Spacing SC

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for checking the verbiage. Yes, I posted a first attempt at
new language in a comment on the GitHub issue. It is at:
https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/78#issuecomment-270716413

According to the SC Managers Phase1 Wiki page, GitHub is the main
platform for commenting on SCs. @mbgower proposed refining it a bit:

> For all text presented in the content, each of the following is true:
>
> * word spacing can be adjusted by the user
>* line spacing can be adjusted by the user
>* paragraph spacing can be adjusted by the user "
https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/78#issuecomment-270822241

Mike's language seems simpler. To me the word "adjusted" makes more
sense than the word "selected".

@patrickhlauke did some user style sheet testing. His findings:

> providing that a user stylesheet is
> written appropriately, !important in
> the author's styles and style
> attributes do NOT override the user
> styles."
https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/78#issuecomment-271170859

Wayne and Shawn, do either of you have an example of where !important
can't be overwritten by users? If so please comment in the GitHub
issue.
https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/78

Thank you!

Kindest Regards,