Re: Issue 78 SC text (was Re: Post-Minutes update)

Hi Alastair and all,

Yes. It certainly seems the discussion is going in circles. I proposed
we go with the following with no note:

SC Short name:
Adapting text

SC Text:
No loss of content or functionality on a webpage is caused by overriding:

1. font family to Verdana, or
2. foreground and background to white on black, or
3. line height of all text to 1.5, letter spacing to 0.12em, and word
spacing to 0.16em.

Can anyone not live with that?

Kindest Regards,
Laura