From: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>
Date: Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 8:11 AM
Subject: CFC - Printing SC
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Call For Consensus — ends Tuesday August 29st at 11:59pm Boston time.

The Working Group has reviewed and approved a new SC on Printing for
inclusion in the Editor’s Draft, with the goal of obtaining additional
input external to the working group.

Call minutes: https://www.w3.org/2017/08/22-ag-minutes.html#item02

The new Success Criteria can be reviewed here, in the context of the full
draft:
https://rawgit.com/w3c/wcag21/printing_ISSUE-76/guidelines/#printing

If you have concerns about this proposed consensus position that have not
been discussed already and feel that those concerns result in you “not
being able to live with” this decision, please let the group know before
the CfC deadline.

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick