Re: Text Size

captions are specifically in the SC wording "captions with time-based media"
these are the captions in videos.
The other captions you mention (table and figure) are text and should be
included in the SC as they should be resize with the rest of the content.

--
Jim Allan, Accessibility Coordinator
1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756