You don't need eyesight to have vision.

From:	Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
To:	Low Vision Accessibility Task Force
            <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Date:	09/12/2016 10:17 AM
Subject:	Tracking Success Criteria Progress

Hi all,

To help get a handle on where we are in filling out the various
sections of our proposed success criteria Wiki pages, I have put
together a "Success Criteria Progress Table".  It is at:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/Tracking_Success_Criteria_Progress

The SCs at the top of the table are the most complete. SCs at the
bottom of the table lack the most content. Explanations of terms are
in the Table Key.

Kindest Regards,
Laura

--