Re: <pre> for code and images for mathematics

Hi Wayne,

I wonder if the <pre> issue could be addressed with the Text Size SC?

In the description it says "A key functionality to preserve is that
complete lines of text fit within the viewport."

Maybe list the <pre> issue  as an example in the Benefits section?

We could have a technique for:

pre {
    white-space: pre-wrap;
}

I agree that any images of mathematics should have a text representation.

Kindest Regards,
Laura

--
Laura L. Carlson