Re: User agent zoom to 200%, but what is the minimum browser width?

From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 23:10:26 +0000
To: Low Vision Accessibility Task Force <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
> By chance, can someone say whether or where browser width is covered?

That's a good question, I don't remember seeing a definitive answer.

Our team has generally gone with 1024px wide, which is partly historical (it became the defacto width in 2005-2010), and partly based on seeing how people with low vision used really large monitors set at smaller resolutions.

Still, it would be useful to put in an agreed default for 2.1 testing procedures, as the starting point makes a difference.

Cheers,

-Alastair