RE: Reflow test case

> On the call there was a question about whether a reflow SC is saying more than 1.3.2 meaningful sequence.

IMO reflow is different -- it's more than just the order but that the content can be put into one column. Without loss of functionality, overlaps, cut off content, etc.

> 2. The tab order is different in Firefox from other browsers, it follows the visual order. (This has been considered a good thing for screenreader users [1])

Many people have said this is a bug because the focus order doesn't match the browse mode reading order.

Jonathan

Jonathan Avila
Chief Accessibility Officer
SSB BART Group
jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com
703.637.8957 (Office)

Visit us online: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin | Blog
Check out our Digital Accessibility Webinars!