LVTF meeting today?

From: Rochford, John <john.rochford@umassmed.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 12:36:41 +0000
To: "'Andrew Kirkpatrick'" <akirkpat@adobe.com>, public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi Andrew and All,

Is our LVTF meeting today? If so, when?

I saw a message yesterday from Andrew that he was creating a meeting agenda, but I have not yet received it.

John

John Rochford<http://profiles.umassmed.edu/profiles/display/132901>
UMass Medical School/E.K. Shriver Center
Director, INDEX Program
Instructor, Family Medicine & Community Health
www.DisabilityInfo.org
Twitter: @ClearHelper<https://twitter.com/clearhelper>

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary, and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy or permanently delete all copies of the original message.