Re: Resize Content, Size of All Interface and Resize Text.

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 15:55:10 -0500
To: Wayne Dick <wayneedick@gmail.com>
Cc: public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi Wayne and all,

Do you think resize content (size of all elements) covers the "Cursor
Overlapping Tooltip Text on Hover" issue?
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/Seeing_All_Interface_Elements#Cursor_Overlapping_Tooltip_Text_on_Hover_Examples

If not, should that be a separate SC or would more text be needed to
cover that problem in the resize content (size of all elements) SC? If
it would help we could add the images from the "Seeing all Elements"
[1] page to the "Resize content" page [2]:

Thanks.

Kindest Regards,
Laura

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/Seeing_All_Interface_Elements