From: Laura Carlson [mailto:laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2016 2:53 PM
To: Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL <ryladog@gmail.com>
Cc: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>; public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Metadata On Hover SC Text

Hi Katie and all,

I added "covered" to the obscured bullet point. Thank you. I started a working definition for "fully visible". So far it is: "content within the viewport that is not clipped or truncated." Does that work?

I wonder to simplify the SC, if we if we could add the "not covered or obscured" bit to the "fully visible" definition? If so, then we drop the second bullet all together.

Thoughts?

Thanks again.

Kindest Regards,
Laura