Re: Text Color is Ready.

From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 23:41:01 +0000
To: Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com>, public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
>I am not aware of how to change colors of content in the browser on an iOS device.

There is the "reader" view which reflows the page, allows for text sizing and a limited choice of colour schemes.
That is limited, but useful for mild-to-moderate visual impairment I think? (I use it quite a lot!)

The other way of looking at it is: Does that mean every site has to implement a colour changer for iOS?

Was that the intent?

Cheers,

-Alastair