Re: test of contrast with styled form controls

perhaps being greyed out is a failure of 1.4.1 and it becomes a non issue
if accessibility testers/tools review disabled elements for contrast. I
think we have to set a minimum contrast level for them to test against.
That being said...I agree -  there needs to be a different way (other than
a dimmer grey) to indicate visually that something is disabled.