test of contrast with styled form controls

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 13:50:18 -0600
To: public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Create a page http://w3c.github.io/low-vision-SC/contrast-styled-forms.html

styled the enabled form controls to have a border contrast of 4.5:1
styled the disabled form controls to have a border contrast of 3.0:1

‚ÄčNote: IE 10 and FF do not allow radio button or checkbox border styling.
Other controls can be styled.  Webkit browsers (chrome, safari, et al)‚Äč
allow styling of all controls.

What do you think? is there enough contrast between enabled and disabled
controls?

please comment to me or the list. I will compile results.

--
Jim Allan, Accessibility Coordinator
1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756