Re: Line Length

(for those who missing the end of the teleconference :-)

I don't know of users having problems with getting the line length that they need. As long as there's reflow, then users can change the viewport size. On mobile, don't need it any smaller.

So my question is: Do you know of any situations where people cannot get the short line length they need?

If not, then maybe we say that while this is a user need, it's covered in existing environments, so we put it lower priority to get into 2.1.

The potential problem I can see is if developers can disable viewport resizing -- or if a new format/tool didn't provide it.

~Shawn