Re: Agenda: Low Vision Task Force 2 June 2016 Telecon

Regarding iterm 68. Sensivity to light and sensivity to glare are
different. Light does not need to create glare to cause painful reaction.
Glare will usually do it for someone with photosensivity but for people
with cloudy corneaa, lense orocular much lower levels of light will cause
glare.

The replacement would leave out an important group of people with
photosensitivity for whom avoiding glare is not enough.