HTML to Wiki Converters (was Re: Functional Limitations of Low Vision)

Hi Wayne and all,

On 1/14/16, Wayne Dick <wayneedick@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there an automatic way to translate?

I ran the HTML through Seapine Lab's HTML to Wiki Converter [1] for
your functional Limitations section [2].

A converter solely for tables [3] also exists along with an
Excel-to-Wiki Converter [4] if you ever need them.

Kindest Regards,
Laura
[1] http://labs.seapine.com/htmltowiki.cgi
[2] https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/Types_of_Low_Vision#Functional_Limitations_of_Low_Vision