Re: Graphics contrast - critical principle

Hi Alastair and all,

I agree, Alastair, the heart of the Informational Graphic Contrast
Issue [1] is that the test should be: For each element of a graphic
required for understanding, it is discernible.

Does anyone not agree with that?

However, as James and Glenda pointed here on the list, examples that
involve text should be covered with 1.4.3. In addition we should
probably change the image in issue 9 [1] showing the 24px (large) text
to an image that doesn't use text. Josh pointed out in the survey [2]
that can be confusing too.

Kindest Regards,
Laura

[1] https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/9