Re: LVTF meeting time

I'm getting an overlay that says it was created in Central Time, but has
been converted to match my system Eastern time zone

                    Erich Manser
                    IBM
                    Accessibility,
                    IBM Research
                    Littleton,
                    MA / tel:
                    978-696-1810
                    Search for
                    accessibility
                    answers

You don't need eyesight to have vision.

From:	Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
To:	public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org
Date:	04/29/2016 05:59 PM
Subject:	Re: LVTF meeting time

IMPORTANT: In the Doodle poll, times are currently Central. You can change
the timezone from: "Time zone: Central Time _change_"

On 4/29/2016 4:17 PM, Jim Allan wrote:
> All
> we are searching for a time to move the meeting. moving the meeting time
ahead was problematic for several of you.
> We have created a poll http://doodle.com/poll/c4fmsfgsy2b48fsk with some
alternate times.
> Note:
> if you can only come for one hour or part of a meeting that's fine also.
Just make a comment on the poll