Re: lvtf-ACTION-51: Write user need on "non-text contrast" - [can change the name, border, grids, etc]

Let's block that a little better. Sorry about the typographic mess above.

Need: When the content author uses visual cues to guide the visual user’s
scanning of the page, a user with reduced contrast sensitivity should be
able to perceive the visual cues being used. Specifically, all such visual
cures must provide sufficient contrast to support detection by users with
reduced contrast sensitivity.

Explanation: Often form fields and special blocks of text like definition
or navigation sections are called out using borders or changes in
background color. In these cases, the borders and altered background colors
should provide sufficient contrast with the all adjacent regions of the
page. This includes all borders used for form fields, radio buttons, check
boxes and focus indicators. Objects that are distinguished by alternative
colors including form fields should also have sufficient contrast as
defined in the WCAG 2.0 glossary.

That should be easier to read.