Re: lvtf-ACTION-51: Write user need on "non-text contrast" - [can change the name, border, grids, etc]

Hi Jon and all,

Here is an idea to remove the subjectivity. How about using only the
second sentence in the actual User Need. We could use the rest in
explanatory text before it. Maybe something such as:

Sometimes people have difficulty distinguishing the borders of form
controls and regions of content that authors call out by providing
borders. Form controls including radio buttons and check boxes can be
especially problematic.

User Need: Borders have a baseline contrast ratio equal to or greater
than the minimum contrast ratio for text on the page.

Does that help?

Kindest Regards,
Laura

--