Re: Acuity and images

Informational graphics, like diagrams, graphs and annotated process models
are very important. Wherever possible scale-able graphics really help.
Also, as Jon points out, the text needs to scale too. Very often critical
points and their associated annotations are too distorted to comprehend.

We are not covering the needs of large print science, technology,
engineering and mathematics (STEM) and it is too bad. If this need for
smooth scale-able graphical enlargement was available for everyone it would
go a long way to improve access to STEM too.

Wayne

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 10:01 AM, Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com