Re: Tasks from September 16, 2015 call

Thank you, Andrew.

All - I have created two pages:
1. Accessibility features for users with Low Vision
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/Accessibility_features_for_users_with_Low_Vision>
-
This can have list of a11y features by different browsers and/or by
developers
2. Assistive Technologies for users with Low Vision
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/Assistive_Technologies_for_users_with_Low_Vision>
-
lists different assistive technologies across platforms both software and
hardware.

In the future we may also need to have Authoring techniques to make web
accessible to users with low vision.

Please feel free to comment.
Yay! my 1st ever work to W3C:-)
Best,
Srini

Best regards,

*Srinivasu Chakravarthula*
Sr. Accessibility Consultant, *Deque* <http://deque.com>
Hand phone: +91 709 380 3855

Deque University <http://dequeuniversity.com> | Follow me on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu> | Connect on LinkedIn
<http://linkedin.com/in/srinivasuc> | About Me <http://about.me/srinivasuc>

Technology is a gift to everyone; let's create inclusive digital experience