From: Laura Carlson [mailto:laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015 4:40 PM
To: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Cc: public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org
Subject: Re: Wiki updates

Hi Jim and all,

I added some links and abstracts to the research page [1]. In addition I created Wiki pages for Definitions of Low Vision [2] and Types of Low Vision [3]. Everyone, please edit at will.

We conducted some usability testing here at the University of Minnesota Duluth last spring with students with low vision. I'll start thinking about use cases to describe  some of the relevant findings.

Kindest Regards,

Laura

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/Research

[2] https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/Definitions_of_Low_Vision