LVTF "Requirements Doc" purpose, audience, etc.

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 05:59:34 -0500
To: public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
LVTF folks,

There are some specific questions and points for input and discussion in that wiki page. Chime in! :)

Background: As I was working more on the low vision user requirements [1] and reviewing the info in the existing wiki pages [2], I realized that some of [2] are general issues, and some are specific failures. I was thinking about the big picture on how to present these... then thinking about the big picture of the document... then realized I hadn't seen the purpose, audience, etc. for the doc. Sorry if I missed it from minutes before I was able to be active in the Task Force.

Hope this helps!
~Shawn

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/Low_Vision_User_Requirements
[2] https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/User_stories_-_use_cases