Low Vision User Requirements

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 21:00:30 -0500
To: public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi all,

I took a pass at crafting the input so far into user requirements. It's at:
	<https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/Low_Vision_User_Requirements>

It's still very, very rough and not all filled out.

I do think it includes all of the issues from:
* https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/User_stories_-_use_cases
* https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/Work_Topics
* http://www.tader.info/display.html

Note that I think we want the *user requirements* to be broad, not specific only to content or user agents. Then later stages can look at crafting requirements for specific guidelines, e.g., WCAG, as appropriate -- and at levels.

Hope this helps,
~Shawn