Re: CSS Branding Meeting?

Hi, folks–

Thanks to everyone who's answered the poll so far!

Because Michael Nieling is the uniquely required participant, and he's
only available for 5 timeslots, I've modified the poll [1] to remove any
timeslot he's not available on.

As of right now, 8 people have filled in their availability, and Friday
at 3pm ET is the most popular slot (only 1 person can't make it then),
followed by Friday at 2pm ET (2 people can't make it then). Thursday
seems pretty unpopular, so I doubt that would work.

In the interest of moving this forward, I suggest that we try for Friday
at 3pm ET.

I'll keep the poll open to see if a new trend emerges, but please block
that time out on your calendars for now.

If possible, I'd like to have someone from each of the browser vendors
and authoring tool vendors, since they showed the most interest in the
HTML5 logo. If you're not able to make it on Friday, please see if
someone else from your organization can do so; it doesn't necessarily
have to be someone from the CSS WG; a marketing person or devrel person
might also be a good fit.

[1] http://doodle.com/x6btk5r5yxz39thp#table

Regards–
–Doug