Re: Proposed Message for CSS Logo Feedback

Dang it!

How about this:
[[
Hi, folks–

W3C has been discussing how its technologies are used and perceived, as
well as how they are talked about by the wider community.

We want to help reinforce the positive messages about CSS, and to
reflect these ideas and impressions about CSS in our branding strategy.

If you are interested in giving feedback, we've prepared a short poll to
some specific questions. All questions are optional, so please provide
all the feedback you feel is helpful. Anyone is welcome to answer this
poll [1]. The poll closes at the end of December.

[1] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/cssbranding/

Thanks!
Doug Schepers, W3C Developer Relations
Peter Linss, CSS WG Co-Chair