RE: Creating / editing UML diagrams

I did the DCAT2 UML using Enterprise Architect.
For DCAT3 it has been re-drawn, and is now an SVG file – I don’t recall what application was used though (it wasn’t me that re-drew)
Dunno about DCAT-AP.

From: Chris Wood <c.c.wood@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 15 February, 2022 05:08
To: public-lod@w3.org
Subject: Re: Creating / editing UML diagrams

Thanks for all the suggestions and the useful links people have provided.

I was aware of diagrams.net<http://diagrams.net> but hadn't previously seen the library Maria has produced, and PlantUML does look useful too. However, neither seem to support any of the file formats that DCAT-AP supply (the JSON-LD is parsed, but not rendered correctly). Unless there's something obvious I'm missing (?) it looks like I am going to need to recreate the UML diagram from scratch.

Chris