Re: User Interaction with Linked Data Study - Masters Dissertation

I'm not a very experienced researcher in Linked Data although I'm attemping
to build an integration platform of an organization sources of data,
schemas and behaviors regarding inferences over a set of augmentations:
aggregations, alignments and activations merging and matching diverse
systems, exposing unified facades via DDD (Domain Driven Development) like
in Apache Isis (https://isis.apache.org) but with layered semantics /
functional mappings annotations aligning upper ontologies from business
objectives until user gestures (MVC) from backends to UI.

Regards,
Sebastián
https://github.com/sebxama/scrapbook