Re: Ontology for Drama/Opera

Hi,
ages ago I came across a Drama Ontology. The paper is the following:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/221594584_Formal_Encoding_of_Drama_Ontology

I guess it can be used in combination with something like RDFTEF
(Implementation: http://rdftef.sourceforge.net/, paper:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/220207686_A_proposal_for_textual_encoding_based_on_semantic_web_tools),
to annotate text.

Again, it is quite old stuff, but I hope it can be of some help.

best,

Christian