Re: COVID-19 Open Research Dataset

All,

Tableau has published COVID-19 data [1] which is being hosted on data.world
[2]. This data can be queried directly in SQL... and also in SPARQL! The
CSV data is represented in CSVW.

There are plenty of other datasets on data.world too.

[1] https://data.world/covid-19-data-resource-hub/covid-19-case-counts
[2] https://data.world/covid-19-data-resource-hub/covid-19-case-counts

--
Juan Sequeda, Ph.D