Re: RE : Re: COVID-19 Open Research Dataset

On 3/26/20 7:10 AM, Houcemeddine Turki wrote:
> Dear all,
> I thank you for your answer. It will be interesting to integrate
> CORD-19 to Wikidata. Wikidata is a free knowledge base powered by WMF
> (https://www.wikidata.org) and it currently involves a high-scale
> dataset of scholarly publications.
> Yours Sincerely,
> Houcemeddine Turki (he/him)
> Medical Student, Faculty of Medicine of Sfax, University of Sfax, Tunisia
> Vice chair, Wikimedia TN User Group
> Member, Wiki Project Med
> Member, WikiIndaba Steering Committee
> Member, Wikimedia and Library User Group Steering Committee
> ____________________
> +21629499418

Hi Houcemeddine,

Great to hear!

Note, some of the work we've done so far includes DBpedia URIs that in
some cases have owl:sameAs relations to Wikidata. Either way, you can
use a SPARQL CONSTRUCT Query from Wikidata (using SPARQL-FED) against
our URIBurner [1] and LOD Cloud Cache [2] endpoints to make additional
RDF for Wikidata etc..

Links:

[1] http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/sparql -- this is repository of Open
Data transformed to 5-Star Linked Data

[2] http://lod.openlinksw.com/sparql

[3]
https://community.openlinksw.com/t/data-wrangling-and-progressive-lod-cloud-knowledge-graph-enhancement/1599/2
-- Data Wrangling and Progressive LOD Cloud Knowledge Graph enhancement

[4] http://wikidata.demo.openlinksw.com -- Our Wikidata instance

[5] http://wikidata.demo.openlinksw.com/sparql -- Our Wikidata SPARQL
Query Service Endpoint

Kingsley